Monday, October 29, 2012

Fruit & Veggie Roast

Root vegetables abound at the Ballard Farmer's Market these days.  Perfect for roasting!  I also included some bosc pears for the first time, and they were a delicious sweet addition to the vegetables.  
 Just the simple chop, olive oil, salt, pepper, and bake at 425 degrees F for 40-50 minutes, stirring at least once half way through the baking time.  
 A big bowl of this for dinner satisfies me!  Those purple potatoes were amazing, I must say.  So creamy with the slightest hint of sweetness.  
Happy roasting!  

7 comments:

  1. I love the colors. They look tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make sure to read this blog more. You made a good point Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continue sharing such an excellent post. Glad that I found this, Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your way of writing blog is very great and cool. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The text was neat and readable. Great blog. Thanks for blogging.

    ReplyDelete