Thursday, March 22, 2012

Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes

Today was another pumpkin baking session.  I have to admit that today I am baked out, crafted out, photoed out, and all I want to do is sit and read, which I think I will do.  

My vegan pumpkin pancakes stuck to the pan because I was too lazy to wash the good pan.  I didn't have the right flipper, so they scrunched up when I tried to flip them.  Even with those pesky issues, these are delicious and healthy too!

I just modified my favorite pancake recipe:

1 cup soy milk
1 Tbsp vinegar
2 Tbsp oil
3/4 cup pureed pumpkin
1 cup whole wheat flour (or 1/2 c. flour, 3/4 c. oats)
1 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp all spice
1/8 tsp cloves

Do not judge me by my pitiful looks.  I taste divine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment