Sunday, December 11, 2011

Library Books


I picked up three books that I had on hold from the library today.  I'm very excited about all of them. 
The Ghost Map is a book recommended to me by my cousin.  It is about the black plague in London, and its affects on society there and in the rest of the world.
Quilts in Sweden is a book that I am getting for a second time because I loved it so much.  The quilts and especially the fabrics are spectacular.
Last, but not least, The New Artisans is one I have been waiting to arrive for many months.  Anna Emilia has a blog that a came across while clicking around through other blogs.  I absolutely LOVE the drawings and paintings she does, and the way that she writes.  One day in a post, she announced that she is one of the artisans featured in this book.  The book is full of artisans and pictures of their beautiful handcrafted items.
I can't wait to turn on my lamps and sit on my couch under a quilt, looking through my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment